May 16, 2008
With the start of the Gallery Weekend 2008 in Berlin, Johann König opened the first solo show with work by Franch artist Tatiana Trouvé. Tatiana Trouvé presents new drawings and a sculptural installation which is based on an installation for which she was awarded the prestigious award “Prix Marcel Duchamp“. The exhibition is entitled “Density of Time”. Tatiana Trouvé (born 1968) lives and works in Paris, France. Her work has been shown at the 50th and 52nd Venice Biennale and in the group show “Air de Paris” at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. Last year she had solo shows at the Villa Arson in Nice, the Museum Mac/Val in Vitry-sur-Seine, and the Palais de Tokyo in Paris. We had the opportunity to film the exhibition early in the morning on the second day of the Gallery Weekend when the collectors still were recovering from the openings and parties of the previous day. Tatiana Trouvé: Density of Time, Johann König, Berlin. 3rd May, 2008.
> Right-click (Mac: ctrl-click) this link to download Quicktime video file.
- Frank Nitsche: Drops / Gallery Max Hetzler / Gallery Weekend Berlin 2008
- Nathan Carter / Esther Schipper / Gallery Weekend Berlin 2008
- David Claerbout / Johnen Galerie, Berlin / Gallery Weekend Berlin 2008
- Frontlines: Notations from the contemporary Indian Urban / BodhiBerlin / Interview with the artistic director Shaheen Merali
- Nobuyoshi Araki: Kinbaku / Jablonka Gallery Berlin / Gallery Weekend Berlin 2008
- Jonathan Lasker, Bernhard Martin at Thomas Schulte Gallery, Berlin / Gallery Weekend Berlin 2008
- Martha Parsey: Milk of Human Kindness / Jarmuschek + Partner / Halle am Wasser, Berlin
Tags: Tatiana Trouvé
Comments are closed.