May 19, 2008
The exhibition “Radio Three on the Tree in the Light of the Dark Black Night” is Nathan Carter’s third solo exhibition at Esther Schipper, Berlin. On display are also three collaborative works with Matthew Ronay, Daphne Javitch and Justin Beal. Nathan Carter was born in 1970 in Dallas, Texas. He lives and works in Brooklyn, New York.
Impressions of the opening reception on 2nd May, 2008. The exhibition runs until 7th June 2008. By VTV correspondent Lizza May David.
PS: The puppets on the roof are by RothStauffenberg.
- Frank Nitsche: Drops / Gallery Max Hetzler / Gallery Weekend Berlin 2008
- David Claerbout / Johnen Galerie, Berlin / Gallery Weekend Berlin 2008
- Frontlines: Notations from the contemporary Indian Urban / BodhiBerlin / Interview with the artistic director Shaheen Merali
- Tatiana Trouvé: Density of Time / Johann König / Gallery Weekend Berlin 2008
- Nobuyoshi Araki: Kinbaku / Jablonka Gallery Berlin / Gallery Weekend Berlin 2008
- Jonathan Lasker, Bernhard Martin at Thomas Schulte Gallery, Berlin / Gallery Weekend Berlin 2008
- Martha Parsey: Milk of Human Kindness / Jarmuschek + Partner / Halle am Wasser, Berlin
Tags: Nathan Carter
Comments are closed.