June 4, 2008
In honor of Ellsworth Kelly’s 85th birthday, Matthew Marks Gallery presents a one-person exhibition by the artist at Art 39 Basel. On display at the gallery’s booth at Art Basel are 20 works by Ellsworth Kelly made over the course of his nearly 60 year career. VernissageTV correspondent Sabine Trieloff met Ellsworth Kelly on the occasion of his exhibition. In this conversation, Ellsworth Kelly talks about his work and present and future projects. Ellsworth Kelly is also featured in the Fernand Léger exhibition at the Fondation Beyeler in Basel (on view through September 7, 2008). Basel, June 3, 2008.
- Gregor Hildebrandt / Galerie Jan Wentrup / Art 39 Basel 2008
- Christian Jankowski: Kunstmarkt TV (Art Market TV) / Klosterfelde / Art 39 Basel
- Art 39 Basel 2008 / Vernissage
- Art 39 Basel 2008 / Art Unlimited / Preview / part 2/2
- Art 39 Basel 2008 / Art Unlimited / Preview / part 1/2
- Art 39 Basel Week 2008 / Some kind of preview, part 2/2: Art 39 Basel Public Art Projects
- Art 39 Basel Week 2008 / Some kind of preview, part 1/2: Scope Basel Sneak Preview
Tags: Ellsworth Kelly
Comments are closed.