April 22, 2009
Restart for the Art Cologne: The fair not only has a new director, the former gallerist Daniel Hug, but has relocated to a new venue, Hall 1 at the Cologne Trade Fair Center. The hall is more popular, because it’s closer to the entrance and the fair is more compact. The fair has been consolidated in scope and format.
The 43rd Art Cologne, 43. Internationaler Kunstmarkt, features three main sections: modern classics, post-war art and contemporary art.
As last year, VernissageTV has a studio in the OPEN SPACE section of the fair. New this year: We not only show videos from our Art Cologne coverage, but also a curated video art program with the following artists: Matthew Green, G.H. Hovagimyan, Lisa Kirk, The Krasnals, Christina McPhee, Magdalena von Rudy, and Ultra Art Fair (click here for more information and program (PDF file)).
In this video, we have a first look at the fair. It’s the first episode of our Art Cologne coverage, more videos with interviews and talks coming soon.
Art Cologne 2009, Professional Preview + Vernissage. April 21, 2009.
> Right-click (Mac: ctrl-click) this link to download Quicktime video file.
- Claus Richter: RATS! / Galerie Eva Winkeler / Art Cologne 2009
- Nam June Paik: Venus / Galerie Hans Mayer / Art Cologne 2009
- IMAI presents Michel Auder, Screening Program at Art Cologne 2009
- Julia Horstmann receives Audi Art Award for New Positions / Art Cologne 2009
- Dark Fair Cologne 2009
- Jenny Michel & Micha Hoepfel: Staub (Dust) / Galerie Gillian Morris / Art Cologne 2009
- Mark Thompson in conversation with David Pagel / Talk at Open Space, Art Cologne 2009
- Art History / 30 Years of Art Journalism in Pictures / Art Cologne 2009
Comments are closed.