June 12, 2009
Bruce Nauman’s exhibition Topological Gardens, currently on view at the U.S. Pavilion in the Giardini at the 53rd Venice Biennale, has won the Golden Lion for Best National Participation. The Biennale stated that Bruce Nauman’s work “reveals the magic of meaning as it emerges through relentless repetition of language and form.”
Bruce Nauman: Topological Gardens presents a thematic survey comprising four decades of Bruce Nauman’s innovative and provocative work over three exhibition sites: the United States Pavilion at the Giardini della Biennale, Università Iuav di Venezia at Tolentini, and the Exhibition Spaces at Università Ca’ Foscari.
In this video, we have a look at Bruce Nauman’s works at the United States Pavilion at the Giardini.
La Biennale di Venezia 2009: Fare Mondi (Making Worlds). Professional Preview, June 4, 2009.
- Zilvinas Kempinas: TUBE / Lithuanian Pavilion / Venice Biennale 2009
- Roman Ondak: Loop / Czech and Slovak Pavilion / Venice Biennale 2009
- Liam Gillick / German Pavilion / Venice Biennale 2009
- Elmgreen & Dragset: The Collectors at Venice Biennial 2009 / Interview with Ingar Dragset
- The Collectors. Curated by Elmgreen & Dragset / Danish Pavilion / Venice Biennial 2009
- Mona Hatoum: Interior Landscape / Fondazione Querini Stampalia / Venice, Italy
- Tobias Rehberger: Was du liebst, bringt dich auch zum Weinen (Cafeteria) / Venice Biennale 2009
- Claude Lévêque: Le Grand Soir / French Pavilion / 53rd Venice Biennale 2009
- La Biennale di Venezia 2009 / Fare Mondi (Making Worlds) - Palazzo delle Esposizioni in the Giardini
Tags: Bruce Nauman