January 5, 2011
Out now: VernissageTV PDF-magazine No. 15, January 2011. In this issue we look back at Art Basel Miami Beach Week with an Miami Basel Overview by FADs Editor at Large Ben Austin (click here for his article at FAD) and photos by Sabine Trieloff, Mark Vogel, and Didier Leroi. (Photos by Didier Leroi and Gregor Rieser).
What else? An art meets design exhibition in Vienna; Pipilotti Rist, Roman Signer and Marc Newson in New York; Paul McCarthy in Los Angeles; Aaron Curry and Moniker in London; Argonaut Mathilda in Istanbul; and Elmgreen & Dragset’s “Celebrity – The One & the Many” at ZKM in Karlsruhe.
- Aquariva by Marc Newson: Sea Trials
- Art Basel Miami Beach 2010
- Michael Elmgreen and Ingar Dragset: Celebrity - The One & The Many. ZKM Museum of Contemporary Art
- Aaron Curry: mmnktlplkt / Michael Werner Gallery at 20 Hoxton Square, London
- Paul McCarthy: Three Sculptures / Inaugural Exhibition at L&M Arts Gallery, Los Angeles
- Marc Newson: Transport / Gagosian Gallery New York
- Roman Signer: Four Rooms, One Artist at Swiss Institute, New York
- Pipilotti Rist: Heroes of Birth / Luhring Augustine Gallery, New York
Comments are closed.