Several days before the opening of the upcoming exhibition “YOU_ser: The Century of the Consumer” Vernissage TV visited the ZKM | Zentrum für Kunst- und Medientechnologie (Center for Art and Media) in Karlsruhe, Germany. The exhibition YOU_ser. Das Jahrhundert des Konsumenten invites the visitor to become an integral part of the art works. The ZKM | Media Museum is known world-wide for its unique interactive collection. It will be completely re-conceived for this exhibition and supplemented by spectacular new works. The ZKM allowed us to film during the installation process and we had the opportunity to talk to Dr. Bernhard Serexhe, the Chief Curator of the Media Museum of the ZKM and responsible for the production of the exhibition. We also met the artists Axel Roch and Mehi Yang of Mikrogalleri.es, and Enrique Rivera and Catalina Ossa of Cybersyn who gave us a short introduction to the work they present at the exhibition. The show has been curated by Professor Peter Weibel and starts on October 21, 2007. It will last at least one year. ZKM | Zentrum für Kunst- und Medientechnologie, Karlsruhe / Germany, September 26, 2007.
- YOU_ser. The Century of the Consumer / ZKM | Media Museum / Open House
- Mogens Jacobsen: Hørbar/Audiobar / ZKM | YOU_ser: The Century of the Consumer / Interview
- Camera Imago1:1 / Interview with Susanna Kraus / ZKM | YOU_ser
- Marc Lee: Breaking The News - Be a News-Jockey / ZKM | YOU_ser: The Century of the Consumer / Interview
- YOU_ser. The Century of the Consumer / ZKM | Media Museum / Opening