In September 2014, the third and final section of New York City’s elevated park, the High Line, opened to the public. Since the first phase of the city park opened in 2009, the park that is build on an abandoned rail line became a huge success. It counts five million visitors a year. In this video we walk on the High Line from Gansevoort Street to 34th Street.
Another Walk on the High Line / High Line Park, New York City. November 14, 2014.
> Right-click (Mac: ctrl-click) this link to download Quicktime video file.
PS: More videos covering the High Line:
- Sarah Sze: Still Life With Landscape (Model for a Habitat) / The High Line, New York
- A Walk on the High Line. The High Line Park, New York City
- JR: Inside Out Project, High Line, New York
- Kim Beck: Space Available / High Line Public Art Program, NYC / Interview with Kim Beck
- High Line Public Art, New York City / Interview with Lauren Ross
Photo set on Flickr: