September 10, 2008
Manifesta 7′s exhibition at the Manifattura Tabacchi in Rovereto, Italy, has been curated by Adam Budak. The title is “Principle Hope”. In this walkthrough we focus on the works of Christian Philipp Müller, Fabrics Interseason, Miks Mitrevics, Ragnar Kjartansson, Ricardo Jacinto, and Ricardo Valentim. For a separate episode on Ricardo Jacinto’s work “Labyrinthitis” click here.
Manifesta 7, The European Biennial of Contemporary Art. Principle Hope. Curated by Adam Budak. July 26, 2008. Part 1/2.
PS: Embarrassingly we forgot to mention the following artists who realized “Scenarios” in Franzensfeste: Ant Hampton (Dramaturgy), Hannes Hoelzl (Audio Design), Martino Gamper (Furniture Design). Please accept our apologies.
- Manifesta 7: Rovereto, Italy / Part 2/2
- Ricardo Jacinto: Labyrinthitis / Manifesta 7, Rovereto
- Michael Snow: So Is This / Manifesta 7, Fortezza / Franzensfeste
- Adriana Cavarero: Acoustic Shadows / Manifesta 7, Fortezza / Franzensfeste
- Manifesta 7. The Soul. Trento, Italy / Part 2/2
- Manifesta 7. The Soul. Trento, Italy / Part 1/2
- Piratbyran (The Bureau of Piracy): Please Join the Party / Manifesta 7, Bolzano/Bozen
- Manifesta 7. The Rest of Now. Bolzano/Bozen, Italy / Part 2/2
- Manifesta 7. The Rest of Now. Bolzano/Bozen, Italy / Part 1/2
- Manifesta 7. Scenarios: Collaborative Project for Fortezza / Franzensfeste
Comments are closed.